We are pleased to let GDA Plus+ Insurance/GDIS members know that Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia, Inc. and Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare Plan of Georgia, Inc. have reached a new multi-year agreement with Piedmont Healthcare, Inc. and Piedmont Clinic Physician Practices.
The new agreement will enable GDA Plus+ Insurance/GDIS members to continue to access affordable care through all Piedmont hospitals and physicians that are now back in the Blue Cross Blue Shield network. These Piedmont hospitals, facilities and providers include:
- Piedmont Clinic Physician Practices
- Piedmont Hospital (Atlanta)
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center (Athens)
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital (Fayetteville)
- Piedmont Henry Hospital (Stockbridge)
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital (Jasper)
- Piedmont Outpatient Center at East Ellijay
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital (Newnan)
- Piedmont Newton Hospital (Covington)
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional
- Piedmont Imaging/Diagnostic Centers
- Piedmont Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Piedmont Urgent Care Centers
Additionally, it is important to note that any consumers who received health care services from Piedmont facilities and affiliated providers on or after April 1 will receive in-network coverage.
GDA members who have questions can find additional details by visiting bcbsga.com/piedmont or by calling the Member Services number listed on their member ID card.